The Oil & Gas Year Kuwait 2019
“The oil and gas production contribution from new prospects is critical to achieving our production targets.”
Emad Al Sultan, CEO, Kuwait Oil Company
The Oil & Gas Year’s Kuwait 2019 edition illustrates Kuwait’s ambitious targets to ramp up crude oil production and rank among the top producers globally, while increasing refining capacity for added value.
“Compared with what is happening in the region, this is a golden era for Kuwait. This is due to the ambitious strategy KPC has launched in trying to reach a certain level of production.”
Tareq Qaddumi, CEO, SPETCO International Petroleum Company
Our latest country report on Kuwait highlights investment opportunities in heavy oil, EOR and technology – key pillars to achieving the country’s 2045 production goals.
The book includes dozens of interviews, featuring:
- Emad Al Sultan, CEO, Kuwait Oil Company
- Sheikh Meshaal Jaber Al Ahmad Al Sabah, Director-General, Kuwait Direct Investment Promotion Authority
- Soufiane Kanoun, Kuwait Country Executive, Baker Hughes
- Herbert Klausner, CEO & General Manager, Siemens Kuwait
- Abdulaziz A. Alduaij, Chairman, Kuwait Aromatics Company
Produced in collaboration with KPC and in partnership with the Kuwait Direct Investment Promotion Authority, this latest edition of The Oil & Gas Year’s Kuwait series provides foresight to oil and gas investors on the current investment climate and growing business opportunities in the market.